Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy Birthday and Japan

Last week I celebrated my Birthday(June 9th). It was wonderful to see and hear from old friends and family. I want to thank Vincent for the Michael Jordan card, Sue for a great birthday lunch, Lou for the great comic book graphic novels, Seth for the Superman collections, Harry for "Donnie Darko" and "Final Fantasy", Alex for lunch and a wonderful day at the beach in Santa Cruz, and my daughter Jenny for a wonderful oil painting she did herself. This did not take place on one day, but in the time period around that day. I'll try to post a picture of my daughter's painting as well. She was born and grew up in our old location in Japantown on 6th street. She spent many hours writing stories and working on drawings as she grew up, and I've always thought she was inwardly an artist.

I'll be gone on a trip to Japan June 24th thru July 2nd. I hope to make some posts with this blog for the dojo website. So stay tuned............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home